home . catalog . my account . reference and research . kids zone . teen zone . about us . contact us
______________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Twilight: Eclipse Movie


So it seems like we can't really be at a place right now where we just don't mention the Twilight movie Eclipse. I did go see it. And I have decided that really, out of all the characters - I can't stand Bella. I'm sorry, but she is just mean and selfish to these two boys that she supposedly loves. Of the two boys I think the relationship with Edward is definitely less healthy - I mean, he sabotages her truck to control where she goes. That is just not cool. If you are in a relationship with a guy and he is acting like Edward - please do yourself a favor and run in the other direction. But I won't spend a lot of time rehashing what I thought about the movie, because this movie review says it so well:
http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/2008-12-6-motion-captured/posts/the-m-c-review-the-twilight-saga-eclipse

And I can't say it enough - if you love Twilight, please give Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater a read. Seriously. Go now.

No comments: