home . catalog . my account . reference and research . kids zone . teen zone . about us . contact us
______________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Booed off of the stage

As I write this, I am at the Teen CoffeeHouse with about 43 of our "rockingest" teens. We meet on Tuesdays after school (3:30 - 5:oo PM, most Tuesdays check calendar for exact dates) and we usually play Guitar Hero or watch a movie. There is food of course. I played Miss Hanna today in Guitar Hero (version 3 if you must know) - and it did not say that I rocked. I got an 82%, but no one was impressed. In school, that would be a good solid B. But in Guitar Hero, it is less than impressive. So join us next Tuesday and see if you can beat my score. But be warned, if you are really bad - the game itself will boo you off of the stage (I know this from sad sad experience).

No comments: