home . catalog . my account . reference and research . kids zone . teen zone . about us . contact us
______________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Vampire's Assistant Movie Trailer

So I went this weekend to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (didn't like it) - but I did see trailers for some other great teen books that are being made into movies.

Like The Vampire's Assistant (movie trailer here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMME_Af7fBM&feature=player_embedded) and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

And I did get to see the trailer for New Moon. It looks okay - hope the movie is better than the trailer makes it look.

But the one I am really looking forward to Is Where the Wild Things Are. Admit it, you love that book too. Right? Come on, don't leave me hanging.

No comments: