home . catalog . my account . reference and research . kids zone . teen zone . about us . contact us
______________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Guest Teen Blogger - Connie

At the Marion Public Library writer Ellen Schreiber spoke about her books Vampire Kisses, as well as her previous books. In my own opnion she is a very interesting, talented writer.
Since I am in journalism I came here to see her speak about her books. During her talk she described her life and why she wrote Vampire Kisses. When I talked with her afterwards she took the time to talk with me about her writing and her inspirations. Unlike what I had expected she was very enthusiastic and open to answer my questions. Originally her books were released in Belgium and then spread to the U.S. If anyone is interested in her writing I suggest to do so, she is a talented author. Another thing, if she is doing a book signing near you, I suggest you go. It is a great time to find out about her writing and the background to the stories.

9th grader, Harding

No comments: