home . catalog . my account . reference and research . kids zone . teen zone . about us . contact us
______________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, October 23, 2009

Random Facts About Your Favorite Books->Movies

I would be a negligent Teen Services Librarian if I did not tell you that there was an awesome New Moon trailer available for your viewing pleasure at Fandango.com (http://www.fandango.com/hdmovietrailers/exclusivetvspotevent-1303163152/)

And I am going tomorrow night to see Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant so I can give you my review. This popular vampire series has in fact been made into a graphic novel series which is being processed right now as we speak. So be sure to come in soon and check it out.

In fact, lots of teen novels are being made into graphic novels right now: Vampire Kisses, Cirque Du Freak, Maximum Ride and even Avalon High by Meg Cabot. I'll work on getting a more complete list to you next week.

Keep enjoying Teen Read Week 2009. Join the Read, Read, Revolution.

No comments: