home . catalog . my account . reference and research . kids zone . teen zone . about us . contact us
______________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief Opens on Friday


This weekend I am heading out to the movies to see Percy Jackson - the series that just may be good enough to be the next Harry Potter. It can't replace HP in my heart. But everyone needs a good fantasy and adventure series to fall in love with. Plus, mythology - so that's a bonus.

I'll be sure and post my movie review on Monday. Until then, I am snowed in and reading Beautiful Creatures . . . Speaking of being snowed in. This is a great time to read, read, read. And if you are a middle school student looking for something to read, be sure to check out this year's annual list of Top Shelf fiction for middle school students http://pdfs.voya.com/VO/YA2/VOYA2010TopShelfFiction2009.pdf


No comments: