home . catalog . my account . reference and research . kids zone . teen zone . about us . contact us
______________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Reading Rants


Our favorite book review site gets a new look! Check out the newly updated Reading Rants to get great book reviews.

For example, I get asked every few days for a book that will "make me cry". Well, here you go. These books are rated by the number of hankies you'll need. These books are weeptastic. One of the books on the list, If I Stay by Gayle Forman, even made me cry.

Vampire lovers can check out Fanging Around. Those of you who like psychological thrillers should check out Nail Biters. One of my favorite lists is Cool Classics You Never Even Heard Of. Sure we all know about To Kill a Mockingbird and Shakespeare - but what about Cheaper by the Dozen? That is a fun read.

Reading Rants also has links to other great reading blogs and authors. You do not want to miss out on author John Green's Nerdfighters page where they "fight to increase awesome and decrease suck."

Other great sites to find great reads:
Teen Reads.com
Chicklish - a UK readers site with the awesome UK humor
Bookshelves of Doom - Seriously, how can you resist a site called Bookshelves of Doom?

Of course keep checking back here to read my book reviews and see cool book trailers (I am totally obsessed with book trailers).

No comments: