home . catalog . my account . reference and research . kids zone . teen zone . about us . contact us
______________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's the Final Countdown

Today is Thursday, July 9th - that means you only have 3 more days to get your ballots in for the Teen Summer Reading Club. All reading ballots must be turned in by 5:30 PM on Saturday, July 11th. I will be working on doing the grand prize drawing next week. I hope that YOU are the lucky grand prize winner who will get their choice of either a Wii or an iPod Touch.

Check back next week to pick up a survey and let us know how you think we are doing. You get to tell us what to do - and win. Check back here next week for more info, details and all the hub bub. (What is hub bub? I do not really know, but I'm a gonna say it 'cause I want to.)

Tick tock - what are you doing still reading this? Finish your book and turn in your ballot already :)

No comments: