home . catalog . my account . reference and research . kids zone . teen zone . about us . contact us
______________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, July 9, 2009

What Does the Library Mean to You, Part IV

You may have heard me mention it, but public libraries in Ohio may have to reduce hours and services due to state budget cuts. In an effort to help everyone know that even teens love libraries - we took a poll: What does the library mean to you?

And you answered . . .

It's a place for you to get on the Internet since you don't have access at home (33%)

I can't get my homework done without it (surprisingly 0% of you chose this answered, even though I personally have helped you do your homework. What is up with that I say :) )

I can't get the books I want to read without it (33%)

I love to rock out at the Teen CoffeeHouse (0% - come on people, I am not feeling the love here :) )

All of the above (33% - thankfully, this means that some of you do love the Teen CoffeeHouse, which I really already knew since you ask often if we can have it more than one day a week.)

Thanks all for voting and letting us know what Marion Public Library means to you.

No comments: